- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
|Du lịch Hà Giang: Hà Giang – Đồng Văn – Lũng Cú – Nà Hang – Ba Bể – Cao Bằng – Lạng Sơn|
No details found.
– Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
– Breakfast in Kathmandu (on first and last day)
– Standard twin sharing accommodation in a tourist category hotel in Kathmandu
– Guesthouses/Tea houses/Lodges accommodation during the trek on twin sharing basis
– Local licensed English speaking guide.
– The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek
– (We assign one porter for every two guests – maximum 15 kg per person).
– Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking/support staff.
– Everest Conservation Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking.
– Down Jacket and sleeping bag by the company (which need to be returned after the trek).
– Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu flight cost
– Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show on second last day.
– All our government taxes, vat and service charges.
– Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
– Alcoholic beverages, personal nature expenses, Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, Internets. Emergency rescue evacuation if required such as personal accident insurance or
– Helicopter rescue.
– Extra luggage and personal trekking gears.
– Extra porter cost US$15 per person per days per 20Kg.
– International flight tickets, date change or re-issue If required.
– Nepal visa fee, Visa issuance is easy upon arrival.
Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
No gallery images found.
No Details Found