Du lịch Hà Giang: Hà Giang – Đồng Văn – Lũng Cú – Nà Hang – Ba Bể – Cao Bằng – Lạng Sơn
Du lịch Hà Giang: Hà Giang – Đồng Văn – Lũng Cú – Nà Hang – Ba Bể – Cao Bằng – Lạng Sơn Hà Giang – Đồng Văn – Lũng Cú – Nà Hang – Ba Bể – Cao…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
- Breakfast in Kathmandu (on first and last day)
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a tourist category hotel in Kathmandu
- Guesthouses/Tea houses/Lodges accommodation during the trek on twin sharing basis
- Local licensed English speaking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek
- (We assign one porter for every two guests - maximum 15 kg per person).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking/support staff.
- Everest Conservation Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag by the company (which need to be returned after the trek).
- Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu flight cost
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show on second last day.
- All our government taxes, vat and service charges.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Alcoholic beverages, personal nature expenses, Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, Internets. Emergency rescue evacuation if required such as personal accident insurance or
- Helicopter rescue.
- Extra luggage and personal trekking gears.
- Extra porter cost US$15 per person per days per 20Kg.
- International flight tickets, date change or re-issue If required.
- Nepal visa fee, Visa issuance is easy upon arrival.
Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.